The Chase Bays Brake Line Relocation for 92-02 Mazda RX7 FD3S chassis with Brake Booster Eliminator (BBE) is designed for enthusiasts who want to eliminate engine bay clutter and improve braking performance by;
• Relocating the brake lines in a much more practical and aesthetically pleasing way. (aka Brake Line Tuck or Tucked Brake Lines)
• Replacing the factory proportioning valve / block with our Adjustable Bias Valve.
• Compensating for a different master cylinder (BBE)
• Deleting ABS, if applicable
• Compensating for a larger engine accessory setup (IE: Turbo Manifold and Downpipe or Intake Manifold)
The OEM brake hard lines are relocated and replaced and with -3AN stainless steel braided, Teflon PTFE lined, black PVC coated lines. A Chase Bays adjustable Bias Valve is included for fine tuning the brake bias. We use the best components in the industry and we pressure test every line we assemble. We guarantee a leak free start up if this product is installed correctly.
We have designed the lines to route in the best path possible. Low on the firewall, behind steering column, under frame rail…however we find is the best look while remaining easy to install. Plus, of course, a safe distance from high heat and/or moving objects.
The Brake Line Relocation replaces all of the engine bay hard lines up to the lines in the fenderwell. It does not include the fenderwell to caliper lines. Those are available separately here.
The Brake Booster Eliminator is a separate purchase. It is available by clicking here.