The Chase Bays Brake Line Relocation for Nissan R32 and R33 chassis with Brake Booster Eliminator (BBE) is designed for enthusiasts who want to eliminate engine bay clutter and improve braking performance by;
• Relocating the brake lines in a much more practical way. (aka Brake Line Tuck or Tucked Brake Lines)
• Replacing the factory proportioning valve / block with our Adjustable Bias Valve.
• Deleting ABS, if applicable
• Compensating for a different master cylinder setup (IE: Brake Booster Eliminator)
• Compensating for a larger engine accessory setup (IE: Turbo Manifold and Downpipe or Intake Manifold)
**BRAKE BOOSTER ELIMINATOR (BBE) NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE** Click here to link to the Nissan BBE.
The OEM brake hard lines are relocated and replaced and with -3AN stainless steel braided, Teflon PTFE lined, black PVC coated lines. We use the best components in the industry and we pressure test every line we assemble. We guarantee a leak free start up if this product is installed correctly. CLICK HERE if you need the OE Master Cylinder Brake Line Relocation Kit.
We have designed the lines to route in the best path possible along the steering rack…this is the best look while remaining easy to install. Plus, of course, a safe distance from high heat and/or moving objects.
The Brake Line Relocation replaces all of the engine bay hard lines up to the lines in the fenderwell. It does not include the fenderwell to caliper lines. Those are available separately here.